Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC)
Form 700 Filing Obligations
The Political Reform Act of 1974 requires persons holding specified public offices to file disclosures of investments, real property interests, and income within specified periods of assuming or leaving office and annually while in office. Elected officials are required by State Law to file their Statements of Economic Interests - Form 700 with the Town Clerk, who makes and retains a copy of each statement and forwards the original to the Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC).
The following Town of Los Gatos elected officials, Planning Commissioners, and key staff members file Statements of Economic Interests - Form 700. Copies of these statements, and those of other designated filers, may be obtained by visiting the Town of Los Gatos Clerk Department during normal business hours, located at 110 E. Main Street, Los Gatos, CA 95030. Statements for the filers listed below are also available in an electronic format on the FPPC’s website.
◦ Marico Sayoc, Mayor
◦ Rob Rennie, Vice Mayor
◦ Marcia Jensen, Council Member
◦ Steve Leonardis, Council Member
◦ Barbara Spector, Council Member
◦ Mary Badame, Planning Commissioner
◦ Kendra Burch, Planning Commissioner
◦ Melanie Hanssen, Planning Commissioner
◦ Matthew Hudes, Planning Commissioner
◦ D. Michael Kane, Planning Commissioner
◦ Thomas O'Donnell, Planning Commissioner
◦ Kathryn Janoff, Planning Commissioner
◦ Laurel Prevetti, Town Manager
◦ Robert Schultz, Town Attorney
◦ Stephen Conway, Town Finance Director
For Fair Political Practices Commission Filing Information please visit the FPPC's website.