School Year 2019/2020 Bus Service
School Bus Pilot service resumes in January 2020. Please note these changes:
- Route A - N. Los Gatos to Fisher and Blossom Hill: service stays the same, with schedule modifications
- Route B - Mountains to LGHS and Fisher: service stays the same
- Route C – Discontinued. Please consider the new VTA Route 27 service between north Los Gatos and Los Gatos High School. Visit the VTA website for information: www.vta.org.
School Bus Pilot Program Reports
Please take a moment to review the School Bus Reports:
- Performance Reports:
- Council Memo - September 17, 2019:
- Adopt Performance Metrics for the School Bus Pilot Program
- Please click this link to be directed to the Council Agenda, here
- Feedback Survey Report:
|Route and Fare Type||Regular Price Effective January 2020|
|Route A or B Full Day||$195|
|Route A Morning or Afternoon Only||$120|
|Route B Morning Only||$120|
- Bus passes are good for the remainder of the school year.
- Full day passes are good for both morning and afternoon trips.
Please review the customer information below, including service calendar, schedule, bus stop, Safety Rules, Refund Policy and FAQ, before purchasing a bus pass. Please feel free to contact us with any questions: email@example.com. Questions regarding delayed bus times should be directed to Student Transportation of America at (408) 998-8275.
- Spring Semester Service Calendar - Coming soon
- Bus Schedules - Regular Service - Updated
- Links to Route Maps:
- School Bus Safety Rules
- School Bus Refund Policy and FAQ
Customer Service Inquiries: Student Transportation of America (STA) is the contract service provider. STA is responsible for running the bus and customer service. Please call STA directly for all customer service inquiries at (408) 998-8275 between the hours of 5:30 am – 6:00 pm on service days.
Please use the following link to purchase bus passes. Please fill out the form only once for one or more students. Bus Passes will be provided to your students in a few days by the drivers.
Ways to pay
Pay online using a Credit card: Online payments can be made as an option after you enter the account holder and family member information on the Customer Registration form. Please note: Per the Town’s policy, a processing fee of 2.4% will be charged on all credit card transactions. We only accept Visa and Master cards.
Checks and Cash: After you enter the account holder and family member information on the Customer Registration form, you may also choose to pay by checks or cash. Checks (not cash) made out to The Town of Los Gatos can be mailed to our office. Checks and Cash payments can be made during our front office counter hours Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM. In order to hold the spot(s), the payment must be received within two (2) working days.
Town of Los Gatos
Parks & Public Works Department
School Bus Pilot Program
41 Miles Avenue, Los Gatos, CA 95030