The Town of Los Gatos Permit Parking Program
Residents and Olive Zone Employees can access the Town of Los Gatos online parking management system operated by Turbo Data Systems Inc. The online system provides capabilities for ordering, purchasing and managing your individual parking permit account.
TO BEGIN THE ON-LINE PERMIT REGISTRATION/RENEWAL FOR RESIDENTIAL PARKING OR OLIVE ZONE EMPLOYEE PARKING - CLICK HERE
Residential Parking Permit Districts
- Almond Grove District - streets include a section of West Main Street ending at Bay View, Wilder Avenue, sections of Nicholson, Tait, Bachman and Almendra Avenue
- Broadway District - Broadway Avenue
- Edelen/University District - streets include University Avenue from Mullen to Bachman Avenue, Mullen, Bentley, Miles and Edelen Avenue
- Olive District - Olive Street
- Villa/East Main Street District - streets include a section of Bella Vista Avenue, Jackson Street, Villa, Johnson Avenue, Alpine, Whitney, and designated spaces in front of 258 East Main Street
Employee/Business Owner Parking Permit Districts
- Olive Zone Employee Eligibility Area – all businesses along the E. Main Street corridor(includes Church Avenue, College Avenue and Villa Avenue), east of Highway 17 and west of Loma Alta Avenue (See Town of Los Gatos Parking Map)
- Olive Zone Parking – all day parking in designated street spaces on the south side of E. Main Street from Pageant Avenue to Alpine Avenue, Pageant Avenue, Church Street, sections of Villa Avenue and Jackson Street. Look for employee permit signage.
Special Event Parking Permits and Permits for Construction Vehicles
- Special Event Parking Permits can be purchased by resident permit holders for their guests.
- Special Event parking permits are for use in residential areas only.
- Parking permits can be purchased for construction vehicles working in the permit districts.
For more information about parking permits please click here or contact Jackie Rose, Community Outreach Coordinator, by email or by phone at (408) 354-6853