We love partnering with other businesses and organizations. Here’s what you need to know about potentially working with us:
- Events and services must be totally free to patrons. The Library cannot charge patrons for programs and services.
- The purpose of library programs is to educate, inform, and entertain. It is not to promote a business or presenter. You may not solicit contact information from library users or hand out business cards unless a library user requests it from you.
- Staff time is a valuable resource. We are a small local library with limited staffing capability, and we cannot provide more than 1 or 2 staff members to assist with programs or events. Program ideas that require more than a minimum of involvement of Library staff assistance to be successful are not tenable.
- The Los Gatos Library is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. The array of programs and services we offer must serve community needs and fit within the goals and mission of the Library. We divide our budget carefully on a variety of programs that will serve needs in different areas. If your partnership proposal does not fit the programming goals and Library mission, your proposal may be declined.
- The Library does not provide funding to partners. When appropriate, we can pay honorariums to bring in experts, performers, and presenters, or cover some supply costs. However, our budget is small, the number of programs we support is large, and we divide our budget carefully into a variety of programs that will serve different needs.
- We do not allow our presenters and partners to sell merchandise. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org