Pending Planning Projects
Search pending planning applications by street address or find it on the map.
The information for projects includes a brief description, project planner, date filed, and status. Some projects include images/plans and other related documents for information only. This page is under development with the goal to have images/plans for all projects. Click on the first letter of the street name to locate the project.
For items scheduled for a public hearing, please visit AGENDAS & MINUTES page for more information.
120 Oak Meadow Drive
Subdivision Application M-20-011
Planned Development Amendment Application PD-20-002 Architecture and Site Application S-22-021
Requesting Approval for Subdivision of One Lot into Two Lots, Modification of Planned Development Ordinance 1412, Construction of a Single-Family Residence, Site Work Requiring a Grading Permit, and Removal of a Large Protected Tree on Property Zoned O:PD. APN 529-10-131.
M-20-001 and PD-20-002: 10/15/2020 S-22-021: 05/03/2022
- Preliminary Tentative Map - 120 Oak Meadow Dr (PDF)
- Property Detail - 120 Oak Meadow Dr (PDF)
- Building Envelope Study - 120 Oak Meadow Dr (PDF)
- Ordinance 1412 (PDF)
- Release from HOA - 120 Oak Meadow Dr (PDF)
- Tract Map 6737 (PDF)
- Soils Report - 120 Oak Meadow Dr (PDF)
- Photos - 120 Oak Meadow Dr (PDF)
- Environmental Assessment Form - 120 Oak Meadow Dr (PDF)
- Arborist Report from Applicant - 120 Oak Meadow Dr (PDF)
- Materials Board - 120 Oak Meadow Dr (PDF)
- Project Description - 120 Oak Meadow Dr (PDF)
- Plans - 120 Oak Meadow Dr (PDF)
- Letter of Justification (Civil), supplement- 120 Oak Meadow Dr (PDF)
- Letter of Justification (Civil)- 120 Oak Meadow Dr (PDF)
- Letter of Justification (Architectural) - 120 Oak Meadow Dr (PDF)
14855 Oka Road
Architecture and Site Application S-22-009
Requesting Approval for Construction of an Ancillary Pool Building, a Recreational Pool and Site Improvements to an Existing Aquatic Center (Addison-Penzak Jewish Community Center) on Property Zoned R-1:8.
224 Old Adobe Road
Fence Exception Application FHE-22-006
Consider an Appeal of a Community Development Director Decision to Deny a Fence Height Exception Request for a Constructed Eight-Foot Fence Located in the Rear Yard on Property Zoned R-1:10. APN 407 09 029. The project is Categorically Exempt pursuant to the adopted Guidelines for the Implementation of the California Environmental Quality Act, Section 15303: New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures and Section 15301: Existing Facilities.
An Appeal was received on 10/19/2023. Scheduled for Planning Commission on 12/13/2023.
Savannah Van Akin
100 Olde Drive
Minor Residential Development Application MR-22-009
Requesting Approval for Construction of a Second-Story Addition to an Existing Single-family Residence on Property Zoned R-1:10. APN 532 15 034.
Savannah Van Akin
- Approved Story Pole Plans and Project Sign - 100 Olde Drive - 5.11.23 (PDF)
- Certified Story Pole Letter & Photos - 100 Olde Drive .pdf
- Consulting Architect Report - 100 Olde Drive (PDF)
- Consulting Architect Response - 100 Olde Drive (PDF)
- Letter of Justification - 100 Olde Drive (PDF)
- Neighbor Communication - 100 Olde Drive (PDF)
- Plans - 100 Olde Drive (PDF)