Permit Applications

Permit Applications

Online Permits

The town's new Online Permits System is available for residential parcels in the town's jurisdiction for procedures including:
  • Copper re-pipe
  • HVAC Replacement (same location)
  • Residential Electrical Service Panel (200 amp or less)
  • Water Heater Replacement (same type and location)
  • Water Line (repair/replacement)
Property owners and contractors can register, use the system, log onto, and create the above permits only on the Online Permits System.  Inspections can also be scheduled.

Faxing Applications

Applications may also be faxed to the Town Building Division for processing for:
  • Air Conditioning Unit (new or replacement)
  • Electric Panel replacement or upgrade
  • Furnace replacement (same location)
  • Re-pipe
  • Re-roof
  • Water heater replacement (same location, same type)
  • Window replacement (breaking the seal/moisture barrier)
Permits will be available for issuance and payment the next business day between 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. at the Building Division Counter.

Building Division Permit Application

  • Building Division Permit Application
  • (Required for all applications)
  • Window replacement and Reroof in a Home Owner's Association and/or in a Historic District or a historic home (by age) require a letter of approval from the H.O.A. and Planning Division approval.

Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing Permit Application

  • Required for combo or (M.E.P) permit applications.
  • Mechanical Permit
  • Required for all mechanical work including:
  • Furnace installation and replacement - relocation requires drawing
  • New air conditioning units - roof top units require Planning Division and H.O.A. approval

Electrical Permit

  • Electrical Permit
  • Required for all electrical work including:
  • Service Upgrade
  • New Circuits / Appliance

Plumbing Permit

  • Plumbing Permit
  • Required for all plumbing work including:
  • Water Heater replacements - relocation and/or tankless requires drawing
  • Water and Sewer line replacements - may require a permit from West Valley Sanitation District
  • Copper Re-pipe