- Living in Los Gatos
- Town Departments and Services
- Clerk Department
- Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC)
Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC)
Form 700 Filing Obligations
The Political Reform Act of 1974 requires persons holding specified public offices to file disclosures of investments, real property interests, and income within specified periods of assuming or leaving office and annually while in office. Elected officials are required by State Law to file their Statements of Economic Interests - Form 700 with the Town Clerk, who makes and retains a copy of each statement and forwards the original to the Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC). The Town's Conflict of Interest Code identifies the positions that are required to file a Statement of Economic Interests - Form 700 and is updated in the Fall of even numbered years.
The Town Council adopted Ordinance 2267 Amending the Town Code Chapter 2, Division 4 - Conflict of Interest, Section 2.30.615 - Filing of Statements and Adding Section 2.30.620 - Relating to Electronic and Paperless Filing of Fair Political Practices Commission Campaign Disclosure Statements on December 19, 2017 and it became effective January 19, 2018. The ordinance requires that all Form 700 and Campaign statements be filed electronically by 2019. The Town contracts with NetFile for electronic filing of Form 700 and Campaign statements.
The following Town of Los Gatos elected officials, Planning Commissioners, and key staff members file Statements of Economic Interests - Form 700. Copies of these statements, and those of other designated filers, may be obtained by searching NetFile, the Town's electronic filing system. Statements for the filers listed below are also available in an electronic format on the FPPC's website.
◦ Rob Rennie, Mayor
◦ Maria Ristow, Vice Mayor
◦ Mary Badame, Council Member
◦ Matthew Hudes, Council Member
◦ Marico Sayoc, Council Member
◦ Jeffrey Barnett, Planning Commissioner
◦ Kylie Clark, Planning Commissioner
◦ Melanie Hanssen, Planning Commissioner
◦ Kathryn Janoff, Planning Commissioner
◦ Steve Raspe, Planning Commissioner
◦ Reza Tevana, Planning Commissioner
◦ Emily Thomas, Planning Commissioner
◦ Laurel Prevetti, Town Manager
◦ Gabrielle Whelan, Town Attorney
◦ Gitta Ungvari, Interim Finance Director
Copies of Candidate and Committee Campaign statements (460, 470, 497, 501, etc.) may be obtained by searching NetFile, the Town's electronic filing system.
For Fair Political Practices Commission Filing Information please visit the FPPC's website.