The Town welcomes participation in public hearings. As a courtesy, below are current notices for upcoming land use, code amendments, and other items pending before the Town's deciding bodies.
TOWN OF LOS GATOS
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
DATE: WEDNESDAY, JULY 10, 2018
TIME: 7:00 P.M.
LOCATION: COUNCIL CHAMBERS, 110 EAST MAIN STREET
1) *15860, 15880, and 15894 Winchester Boulevard – Architecture and Site Application S-19-026 and Subdivision Application M-19-006. Requesting approval for a time extension to demolish three existing single-family residences, remove an accessory dwelling unit, remove large protected trees, and merge four lots for the purpose of constructing a new two-story office building with below grade and at grade parking on property zoned O. APNs 529-11-013, -038, -039, and -040. APPLICANT: Doug Rich. PROPERTY OWNER: South Beach Partners LLC and Cumulus Capital Holdings LLC. PLANNER: Jennifer Armer.
2) 16 Chestnut Avenue – Architecture and Site Application S-17-047. Consider an appeal of a Development Review Committee decision approving a request for demolition of an existing pre-1941 single-family residence and construction of a new single-family residence on property zoned R-1:12. APN 510-40-012. PROPERTY OWNER: Kim Roper. APPLICANT/APPELLANT: Bess Wiersema, Studio 3 Design. PLANNER: Erin Walters.
3) 16100 Greenridge Terrace – Tentative Map Application M-19-004. Consider an appeal of a Development Review Committee decision approving a request for subdivision of one lot into eight lots on property zoned HR-2½:PD. APN 528-12-002. PROPERTY OWNER: Emerald Lake Investments LLC. APPLICANT: Hanna & Brunetti. APPELLANT: David Weissman. PROJECT PLANNER: Sean Mullin.
4) 66 E. Main Street – Conditional Use Permit Application U-19-006. Consider an appeal of a Development Review Committee decision approving a request for group classes on property zoned C-2. APN 529-29-049. PROPERTY OWNER: Thomas Jane Living Trust. APPLICANT: Alex Anderson. APPELLANT: Tom Spilsbury. PROJECT PLANNER: Jennifer Armer.
5) General Plan Update – Consider the Draft Vision Statement and Guiding Principles for the General Plan Update.
Any item marked with an asterisk (*) is on the consent calendar. The Planning Commission will sometimes act on items on the consent calendar in one motion. Before the Commission acts on the consent calendar, any person wishing to have a consent item discussed may request that the Planning Commission remove it from the consent calendar, and it will be heard under the New Public Hearing section of the agenda. Requests for discussion made after action on the consent calendar cannot be considered.
Information concerning the above applications are on file in the Community Development Department at 110 E. Main Street, and available for public inspection during regular public counter hours 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., Monday through Friday; and the Town Library, 100 Villa Avenue, during regular business hours.
The staff reports to the Planning Commission will be available for public review three days prior to the meeting in the Community Development Department from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., Town Clerk’s Office from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and the Town Library, during regular business hours; and on the Town’s website at www.losgatosca.gov.
All persons interested in said applications are encouraged to appear at the public hearing and be heard. If anyone wishes to challenge the action on the above applications in court, they may be limited to raising only those issues they or anyone else raised at the public hearing described in this notice, or in written correspondence delivered to the Planning Commission at, or prior to, the public hearing. Deadline for all written correspondence is 11:00 a.m. the day of the meeting.
TOWN OF LOS GATOS
/s/Joel Paulson, Secretary
Pub LG 6/28/19
TOWN OF LOS GATOS
FIRST READING AND INTRODUCTION OF ORDINANCE 2286 OF THE TOWN COUNCIL OF THE TOWN OF LOS GATOS AMENDING CHAPTER 29 (ZONING REGULATIONS) SECTION 29.40.030 – 29.40.034 OF THE TOWN CODE REGARDING FENCES, HEDGES, AND WALLS (SUMMARIZED)
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that at its meeting of Tuesday, June 18, 2109, the Town Council conducted the first reading of Ordinance 2286 “An Ordinance of the Town Council of the Town of Los Gatos amending Chapter 29 (Zoning Regulations) section 29.40.030-29.40.034 of the Town Code regarding fences, hedges, and walls”. The second reading is scheduled for Tuesday, August 6, 2019. Council meets at 7:00 p.m., Council Chambers, Civic Center, 110 E. Main Street, Los Gatos, California. A complete copy of the ordinance is available in the Clerk Department, 110 E. Main Street, Los Gatos, California. All interested parties are invited to attend and be heard. If you wish to challenge the action of the Town Council in court, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else raised at the public hearing described in this notice, or in written correspondence delivered to the Town of Los Gatos Town Hall at, or prior to, the public hearing.
/s/ Shelley Neis, Town Clerk
Pub: LG 6/28/2019